Thursday 28 March 2013

NEW DESIGN

Hello fellow reader. As you may have gathered I am a stickler for new designs and blog layouts and yet again we have another one. this one has probably taken the longest and has little aspects from every design I've had so far to make this one this most interactive and visually appealing yet simple and not to complex. So because of this you may have noticed design changes every day the past couple of days. This is because I was trying to build something that worked well across many screen sizes (including phones and tablets) and many resolutions! I am now happy to say the new and final design is up and running and I works extremely well across a variety of devices from computers to iPod, and that the mobile sit is also up and running! Hope you like it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment